The legal mention regulates the use of the web site www.rosni.com, whose holder and owner are RONSI, S.L. (further on, THE WEB’S OWNER).
Whoever surfs on the web site of THE WEB’S OWNER is granted the condition of USER, what implies the full acceptance without reservations of every single requirement published in this legal mention and of any modification of this without previous notice on behalf of THE WEB’S OWNER, being this one due to publish and communicate that one the soonest.
Therefore, it is advisable to read carefully its content to get access and use the information and the services offered in this web site.
The user, moreover, compels itself to make a proper use of the web site in agreement with what is stated by legislation, the good faith, law and order, trade usages and the present Legal Mention, and will be accountable to THE WEB’S OWNER or to third parties for whatever damages in which it could incur in breach of this obligation.
Any use different from the authorized one is banned, having THE WEB’S OWNER the faculty of denying or removing the access or usage permission at any moment.
THE WEB’S OWNER, in compliance with Spain’s Act 34/2002, about Services of Information Community and e-commerce, informs you about:
Its business name: Rosni, S.L.
Legal address: Antigua Carretera de. Extremadura, Km 20.800 28935 Móstoles (Madrid – España)
All notifications and communications between the users and THE WEB’S OWNER will be assumed that have been made, to all effects, whenever these have been carried out by the contact means previously mentioned.
USAGE AND ACCESS CONDITIONS
The web site and its services are free and open. Nevertheless, THE WEB’S OWNER can restrict the use of some of those offered services under the condition of filling in a specific form before having access to them.
The user warrants that all those data communicated to THE WEB’S OWNER are true and updated to present date. He/she will be responsible for any false or inaccurate declaration he/she could make.
The user commits himself/herself explicitly to use properly the contents and services of THE WEB’S OWNER and not use them, basically, to:
- Transmit contents that are criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive and make apology of terrorism, or, globally, which are against the law and law and order.
- Spread on the net computer viruses or carry out actions which could be whether susceptible to modify, damage, interrupt or create errors on e-documents, data or hardware or software systems of THE WEB’S OWNER or third parties or which could trouble the access to other users to the web site and its services by a massive consumption of computing resources through which THE WEB’S OWNER provides its services.
- Attempt to get access to the e-mail accounts of other users or to restricted areas of the computing systems of THE WEB’S OWNER or third parties and, eventually, extract information from them.
- Infringe the rights of industrial or intellectual copyright ownership as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE WEB’S OWNER or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, broadcast, place at someone’s disposal or by any other means of public communication the contents of the web site, as well as transform or modify them, unless the owner authorizes the corresponding rights, or these actions are legally permitted.
- Gather data for advertising purposes and for any form of advertising and communication for sales purposes or others of commercial kind without previous consent or request on behalf of the owner.
- All the contents of the web site, as well as texts, pictures, charts, pictures, icons, technology, software, graphic configuration and design and fount codes, make up a work whose ownership is THE WEB’S OWNER’S, whose exploitation rights on these cannot in any way be understood to be granted to the user further than what is strictly needed for the proper use of the web.
- In conclusion, the users that have access to this web site can view the contents and make, if that is the case, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not granted afterwards to third parties and that these are not set up in servers wired to networks, neither are aimed to any sort of exploitation.
Moreover, all the brands, commercial names or any other distinguishing signs which could appear in the web site are THE WEB’S OWNER’S property, whose use and access cannot be understood by no means as a permission to the user to have any right over them.
The public distribution, modification, transfer or communication of the contents or any other act that has not been explicitly authorized by the owner of the rights for exploitation are forbidden.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any way that THE WEB’S OWNER and the owner of the location in which this web site is placed are related, neither do the acceptance or approval by THE WEB’S OWNER of its contents of services.
THE WEB’S OWNER is not responsible for the utility that every user gives to the contents available in this website, neither is for the acts based on these.
WARRANTY EXCLUSION AND DENIAL OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The contents of the current web site are general and published for mere informative purposes, without being fully guaranteed the access to all of them or its completeness, appropriateness, validity or topicality either. Neither can be guaranteed their suitability or usefulness for a specific object.
THE WEB’S OWNER excludes, as far as the legislation allows it, any liability for damages of any kind caused by:
The inability to access to the web site or the lack of truthfulness, exactness, completeness, and/or topicality of the contents as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of the contents, which could have been transmitted, broadcasted, saved, made available or which someone has had access to through the web site or by means of the offered services.
The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents which could produce alterations in the computer systems, e-documents or data from the users.
The breach of the laws, the good faith, law and order, trade usages and this legal mention because of the wrong use of the web site. In particular, for instance, THE WEB’S OWNER does not take responsibility for the acts of third parties which could violate intellectual or industrial property rights, company secrets, someone’s honor, personal and family intimate matters and personal image rights, or breach regulations about unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Moreover, THE WEB’S OWNER denies any responsibility concerning the information which does not appear in this web and which is not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links which appear in this web are exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources which can widen the contents offered by this web site. THE WEB’S OWNER does not guarantee or does not take responsibility for the good working or accessibility of the linked sites, neither suggests, invites or recommends visiting them, so, consequently, it is not responsible for the result obtained when visiting these. THE WEB’S OWNER does not take responsibility for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED IN CASE OF DETECTION OF ILLICIT NATURE ACTIVITIES
If any user or third party considers that there could be events or facts which could reveal some illicit use of any content or/and the making of any activity of this sort throughout the web sites included in or accessible from this website, will have to send a notification to THE WEB’S OWNER duly identifying itself and specifying the supposed infractions.
The administrative information provided through this web site can not be understood as liable to substitute the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, general directives, plans or acts which must be published formally in the official bulletins of the public administrations, which make up the only instrument which can attest to its truthfulness and to that of its contents. The information available in this web site can not be understood as a guide for any legal confirmation purpose.
The present conditions will be ruled by the current Spanish legislation.
The used language will be Spanish.
RONSI, S.L., use its own and other parties’ cookies and to carry out analysis tasks. By your navigation we assume that you accept our Policy Cookies.
RONSI, S.L., through the current document, compiles its Policy of cookies treatment and collection, complying what is ruled by the article 22.2 of the Law 34/2002, from 11th of July, of Services of the Computing and Communication Science and e-Commerce.
The cookies will be lodged on the terminal of the user (computer set or mobile device) and will compile information when visiting the web sites of RONSI, S.L., aiming at improving the use of them, know users’ habits and their navigation needs to adapt the information to them, as well as obtaining information with statistical finality. In case of those users who already are customers of RONSI, S.L., the collected information by the cookies will be used to identify their access to the different tools and services which RONSI, S.L., place at their disposal for the management of services.
The present Cookies Policy will be applied to all those users who voluntarily visit the web pages of ROSNI, who fill in data collection forms, who go to tools which RONSI, S.L., place at their customers’ disposal to manage its services or any other service in the web site that implies data transmission by RONSI, S.L. for the provision of their services.
RONSI, S.L., informs the users of its web sites about the existence of cookies and places at their disposal this Policy aiming at informing them about the use and object of these. The fact of keeping the navigation through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of the present Policy by these.
RONSI, S.L., uses different kinds of cookies:
- Classified by their ownership:
- Its own cookies: sent and directly managed by RONSI, S.L.
- Third party cookies: sent and managed anonymously by a third party external to RONSI, S.L., aiming at carrying out statistical surveys about navigation throughout the web pages of RONSI, S.L.
Classified according to their finality:
Technical cookies and/or customized ones: they ease the navigation, when session is authenticated. They allow the access to restricted access tools and they configurate too under measure the available options. They make possible the provision of the previously requested service by the user.
Analytic and/or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of received visits in the different sections of the web sites, the habits and trends of its users and in consequence, to improve the navigation and the service offered by RONSI, S.L., (basically, Google Analytics), as well as the advertisement banners or objects included in the web site visited by the user. They compile data anonymously aiming at obtaining navigation profiles of the users.
Classified by its duration: Session cookies: collect and store data while the user gets access to the web site.
Persistent cookies: they collect and store data in the terminal of the user during a period o time which differs depending on the end for which these have been used.
Saving time of the cookies will depend on the nature of these and will be always the needed one to achieve their end.
In any case, the users can configurate their navigator, in a way that disables and blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of denying the reception of these cookies, does not imply an obstacle to be able to access to the information of the web sites from RONSI, S.L., even though the use of some services may be limited. If once granted the consent to receive cookies, the user would want to withhold this, all cookies which have been stored in the user’s equipment would have to be deleted by means of the options which offer the different navigators.